Timpani Adams Revolution PARFKG29L, 29 Copper, Parabolic, Fine Tuner
42 535 kr
36 155 kr
Pauke Adams Revolution PARFKG29L, 29 Copper, Parabolic, Fine Tuner
Adams Revolution Timpani combine truly professional sound quality with a removable base for effortless portability.
An innovative balanced action pedal system allows the Revolution base to detach from the kettle without any tools.
Once detached, the base legs fold up for easy portability by its integrated carrying handle. The fine tuner allows the drum to achieve an octave range. There has never before been a more practical, portable, and professional quality instrument.
- Spring Tension is Patented Balance Action Mechanism is easily adjustable with a knob located above the pedal.
- Patented un-coupling mechanism and foldable base make Revolution Timpani very easy to transport. Bowl and base easily detach without any additional tools: Unlock base, click heel of foot pedal, and lift bowl from base. The base legs fold in, and the base can be carried by the integrated handle.
- Patented height adjustable system allows you to adjust the height of the timpani from between 80 and 90 cm.
- Patented wide range fine tuner allows the player to reach over one octave of range per timpani. The fine tuner may be used to make small adjustments to pitch, or to bring the entire range up or down with a quick turn of the wrist.
- Kettles may be used while detached from the base by using the fine tuner for pitch adjustment.
Tuning gauge, tuning key, and felt mute are included standard.
- Soft Bags are available for both bowls and bases to protect during transport. NB! Trekk eller soft bags kjøpes separat.
Copper has a rich and vivid tone. Adams Parabolic Copper kettles project fully, cleany, and clearly, and are polished to a brilliant shine.
Adams kettle production:
By tradition the kettle is formed by deep drawing a single sheet of red copper in our own factory. Contrary to other moulding methods, deep drawing has the great advantage of maintaining the same thickness throughout the kettle which is extremely important for a good sound. Since we have moved to the new factory. We invest a lot of time in research and development of the bowls. We test different materials and different thicknesses. By improvement we can implement this directly in our production.