Drum Sticks Vic Firth American Classic Terra 7AT Hickory, Wood Tip
Trommestikker Vic Firth American Classic Terra 7AT Hickory, Wood Tip
AMERICAN CLASSIC® 7AT TERRA SERIES DRUMSTICKS, WOOD TIP
Introducing the Vic Firth Terra Series, a celebration of the natural beauty in each pair of drumsticks and the connection every drummer feels when they sit behind their kit. Its your musical journey: Go with it.
There is no one path - no "right" path. There is only your path. The one that comes naturally and looks nothing like anyone else's. As unique to you as the grain of a hickory tree, this is your musical journey: Go with it.
The Vic Firth Terra Series drumsticks celebrate the natural beauty our earth gifts us in each drumstick we make. Using a proprietary staining process, the unique and beautiful grains are exposed so that no two pairs are alike. Crafted from premium USA Hickory in Newport, ME, the Terra series pays homage to the material that drummers around the world rely on to make magic behind their kit.
- Features a proprietary stain that exposes the beautiful and unique grain in every pair.
- Smaller in diameter and slightly shorter vs. 5A for better agility and finesse.
- Tear drop tip sounds great around the kit.
- Perfect for jazz and combo playing.
-Crafted from premium USA Hickory in Newport, ME.
- Diameter: .540 | 1.37cm
- Length: 15.5 | 39.37cm
- Family: American Classic
- Wood Type: Hickory
- Taper: Medium Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip.
Surface Cooling: Stained
Shape: Tear Drop